We are looking for a Data Coordinator to be part of our organisation with proven experience in data capture, manipulation, validation, evaluation, and presentation. Requirements will include gathering data from internal IT systems creating and publishing reports with supporting visual documents. We require an individual who can work in an independent capacity, be self-motivated, taking responsibility to provide high level statistical and analytical data that can support business decisions. Working closely with Senior Managers and Directors, prioritising business, and information needs.
- Prepare and sort documents/data sheets for the purpose of data analysis
- Gather internal data from central IT systems and relevant departments using Crystal Reports and SQL statements
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques, providing ongoing visual reports
- Communicate verbally and create reports where necessary to demonstrate trends within the business.
- Ensure data requests are actioned in a timely and accurate manner
Skills and experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft packages especially Excel and Power Query
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to problem-solve, ensuring attention to detail always
- Plan and prioritise workload in response to the needs of the business
- Ability to work independently and proactively in addition to being a team player
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have a positive, empathetic and customer focused approach to work
- The ability to effectively handle contacts at all levels within the business, both internally and externally
This position requires a high degree of discretion and confidentiality, especially when dealing with privileged information and sensitive issues, to safeguard the company’s interests.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday, although flexibility would be required to support the needs of the business
Salary: £28,000.00 per annum
Holidays: 20 days per holiday year increasing with service plus bank holidays
Benefits: Workplace pension
Applications: Please email your CV to email@example.com
Vacancies have arisen for Night Fork Lift Truck drivers to be part of an expanding Night Operations Department. The successful candidates must have a proven track record within the Distribution Industry, preferably a Centralised Hub environment and hold an accredited counterbalance licence with recent driving experience. All applicants must be prepared to work a permanent night shift.
Hours: 47.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, shifts between the hours of 6:00pm-7:00am
Salary: Starting salary £23,465.00 per annum